ISA Members from schools across the UK joined in celebrating success at the first ever ISA Awards last week.
Over 100 schools attended the ISA Awards gala dinner at Coombe Abbey Hotel, on the first night of the Association’s Annual Conference.
Hosted by BBC TV presenter Juliet Morris, the evening saw 14 individual schools honoured in categories ranging from excellence in early years, prep and senior provision, to outstanding achievement in sport, IT and the arts.
Winning schools were invited on stage to be presented with a special award marking their success.
ISA’s CEO , Neil Roskilly said:
” The event was a fitting celebratiuon of the many achievements and successes of our schools this year. The calibre of entries was extremely high, and every school that entered deserves high praise.”
The winning schools were
1. ISA Award for Outstanding Provision in Sport: The Dixie Grammar School
2. ISA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Sport: Cundall Manor School
3. ISA Award for Excellence in the Arts : Oakhyrst Grange School
4. ISA Early Years Award : Priory School, Edgbaston
5. ISA Junior / Prep Award: Lady Barn House School
6. ISA Senior Award : Scarisbrick Hall School
7. ISA Community Award: Claires Court School
8. ISA Green School : Greenbank Prep School
9. ISA International Award: Derby Grammar School
10. School Website of the Year: Cransley School
11. ISA Financial Innovation Award: Rushmoor School, Bedford
12. ISA Award for IT Innovation: Cambridge Centre for Sixth Form Studies
13. ISA Award for Healthy Eating: St Hilda’s School, Westcliffe
14. ISA Award for Excellence: Beech House School
A gallery of pictures from the evening can be seen here.
Congratulations to all of the schools that entered.