Are you aware of the latest changes to the inspection framework and how these apply to teaching and learning?
Do you know how to lead your staff to deliver outstanding teaching?
Do you need some practical skills and strategies to move teaching in your school to outstanding?
This ‘hands-on’ course looks at the criteria and processes that school leadership will need to both understand and apply to be graded outstanding/excellent within the inspection framework. The course highlights and explores many of the features of excellent provision and will offer delegates practical and applicable examples to make an instant impact within their own schools. Delegates will leave the course with development plans which will deliver sustainable and measureable improvement in teaching and learning.
A complete toolkit for change and leadership
Key policies and research for improving teaching
• Unpick the latest inspection criteria
• Uncover research on the impact of teaching quality and consistency
• Reveal evidence for the most effective ways to improve teaching
Employ observation tools to stimulate teacher development
• Turn feedback into information-driven dialogue
• How training interventions can re-energise teachers
• Proven, practical strategies for classroom teachers
• New approaches to collecting evidence
• Revamped lesson observation documentation and systems
The essential guide to “tweaking” teaching in your school
• Secure quality teaching through leadership and management
• Lead learning – the art of outstanding teaching
• Implement effective in-house CPD programmes
• Embed an improvement culture throughout your school
Course tutor: John Medlicott
You might also be interested in these Leadership and Management courses
Secured by WorldPay