This is an opportunity to keep up to date with developments in Sixth Form Studies. There will also be an inspection update and a chance for delegates to network and share effective practice.
- Student Voice; Empowering your Sixth Form to ensure the students have the best 2 years of their life
- International perspectives in Education
- BTEC, the Apprenticeships levy (April 2017) and other vocational matters
- Open Forum – Issues and Interests emerging in ISA
- Matters arising from the GSA/HMC Universities sub-committee.
- Marketing in 2017 – Ideas and Hacks from/to the Marketing departments
- Managing Parental and Student Expectations
- Winchester and their MA programme
- Staying Compliant and Managing Education Quality
*suitable for MA Postgraduate modules accredited by the University of Winchester
Secured by WorldPay