ISA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page periodically to ensure you are both familiar and happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18/03/2011.
WE REQUEST AND COLLECT
- Names, title and job title
- ISC Number
- School name
- Contact information including telephone and email address
- Any other reasonable information to enhance our service to you
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We need this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and more specifically:
- to enhance the online user experience and our ability to respond to enquiries and requests
- for internal record keeping and administration purposes
- where you have given permission to do so, sharing relevant information you provide with other ISA schools
- to improve our including this website, products and services
- sending information we feel may be useful to the email address you have provided
- for statistical analysis
- customising this website according to your preferences
- contacting you for market research purposes via email or phone, where we have permissions and needs to do so
If you work for an ISA school and you send us a photograph to be placed on your school’s profile page, we may use this photograph for other appropriate purposes, such as promoting ISA school events etc.
If you wish to photograph pupils for official school use, please be aware that the photographs may be personal data and you should ensure that pupils (and/ or parents) are comfortable with the photography and are aware of the contexts in which such photographs could be used, such as wider ISA contexts etc.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
CONTACTING US AND CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have previously consented to ISA contacting you, you may change your mind at any time by emailing:firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISA works with trusted companies which help us to manage our website and databases. Should you require more specific information, please email: email@example.com. We do not pass personal information onto any other third parties except where permission has been given or where we are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: ISA British Boys’ School, East Street, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB10 1LS. We will need to charge a small fee for this service. If you believe that any information we are holding on you or your school is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any erroneous information.