Unfortunately, due to the snow forecast for much of Friday 18th and Saturday 19th January, ISA Head Office and the ISA Sports Committee have been forced to postpone the ISA National Swimming Championships, scheduled to take place on Saturday 19th January, until further notice.
This decision was not taken lightly, however we feel safety could be an issue with regards to those travelling to and from the event from all over the country.
An alternative date is yet to be finalised, however when this does happen, schools that have entered will be notified.
If you have a query relating to anything else, please contact Gwilym Price, ISA Director of Sport, on 07743878845.
Thank you for your understanding.