Continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on pupils revealed, in new insights report.
The report analyses 6,500 student survey responses and the Unifrog platform behaviour of almost 1 million UK students. It looks at the continued impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on students’ wellbeing and their attitudes towards higher education and studying abroad.
It has 6 key findings, including:
- The particularly negative impact of the pandemic on Year 13s
- How teachers’ support is linked to higher levels of happiness and motivation
- Girls’ concern over their upcoming exams
- Students’ overwhelming preference for in-person teaching at university
- The effect of COVID-19 and Brexit on higher education
- How the pandemic has led to declining interest in studying abroad