We’re excited to share the latest Unifrog Insights report with you, which looks at the pandemic’s impact on students’ skills development and attitudes towards their future careers.
With expert input from Skills Builder, PwC, Teachers, and students from across the UK, the report provides essential tips on how to boost students’ motivation and employability in the post-pandemic world of work.
Based on 6,000+ survey responses and the Unifrog platform behaviour of 750,000+ students, the report has seven key findings, exploring:
- Students’ concerns around employability
- The perceived importance of job security
- Pandemic growth industries
- A boost for independence skills
- Difficulties in developing skills for careers
- The hit to teamwork and leadership
- Work experience struggles
To view the full report, click here.
For more information on our Gold Supplier, Unifrog, view their website here.