(Please read the rules for entering carefully before submitting your entry)
- When completing your entry, you should provide written evidence explaining why your school should be considered for the nomination (no more than 1000 words). This may be based on either a number of initiatives, or on one specific project. We encourage applicants to provide evidence of their claims, through examples of tangible outcomes or conclusive data.
- Only schools in whose Head is in ISA Membership are eligible to enter. We welcome entries from all ISA Members and are happy to receive entries from previous winners and shortlisted schools.
- Schools may enter up to four award categories. You must complete one form per entry. Entries should be submitted no later than Friday 30 July 2021.
- Entries must not exceed 1000 words (per category), and must be uploaded as a Word Document or PDF.
- Please note the maximum file size is 10MB – please make sure your files are saved in an appropriate format.
- Schools that wish to submit supporting evidence alongside their entry, are allowed one image, and one URL link per entry. Any other evidence that exceeds this amount will not be considered.
- The URL should be included in your main entry text, and can link to a PDF file or external website page.
- You must upload your photo into the entry form as a JPEG or PNG file.
Note: Changes to the judging process
As in previous years, judges will choose three finalist schools. This year judges will also award ‘highly commended’ to up to three schools in each category, who do not make the shortlist of finalists, but whose work is deemed worthy of recognition for its excellence and innovation.
- Originality and innovation
- Success of implementation
- Evidence of the positive impact
- The criteria for each category indicate some examples of elements that could be included, but this list is not exhaustive.
- Judging will take place during the summer. The highly commended entries will be announced in September and will receive a certificate and logo to use for their marketing purposes. The three finalists per award will also be announced in September.
- The winners are announced at our Awards Ceremony, which is held at the Autumn Study Conference in November. All finalists are strongly encouraged to attend the ceremony.
- Please note due to the volume of entries and broad spectrum of applications we receive, the judges are unable to provide individual feedback on entries. ISA will publish the reasons for the judges’ decisions, after they are announced at the Awards Ceremony.
- Trophies will be awarded for the winner in each category. Display certificates will be awarded to all winners, finalists and highly commended entries in each category.