The ISA Athlete and Artist of the Month Award is a new and exciting opportunity for us all to recognise those outstanding achievements being made by your school pupils. We’ve seen and heard of some wonderful success stories over the last few months, and we would like you to help us celebrate these moments.
- Schools may enter 1 pupil, per category per month (artist or athlete)
- Open to all age groups
- Achievements must have been over the last few months
- 1 x high-resolution photo, and supporting statement required
(please provide a photo of the pupil, vote will be based on the achievement not on the art piece)
- Entries will be shortlisted to 3 nominations
- The winner will be determined via ISA Twitter and featured in our school news.
- Please note that only likes and retweets cast on the original graphic will be counted.
The artist of the month category includes all fine and performing arts (painting, music, drawing, drama, writing, dance etc…). The entry has to be an achievement in an art event such as an art piece displayed in an exhibition, a musician taking part in a concert, a school or class competition, or a medal won in a dance competition for example.
Please note that the support statement shouldn’t be a description of the art piece but explaining why you have nominated the pupil.
Deadline for January entries – Friday 25 January 2019, from there on out, the final Friday of each month.
Open to ISA Members’ schools only