The ISA Film & Digital Art Competition is held annually. A fantastic opportunity to use both creative and technical skills combined to produce art works in the digital genre. Our three categories, Computer Animation, Short Film and Digital Art offer a range of ways for pupils to explore and showcase their work.
There is no regional qualifying round to this national competition.
We are delighted to announce the results for the ISA Film & Digital Art Competition 2019.
Please Click here for the full list of the results.
Congratulations to all the winners and well done to everyone who took part.
Short Film Winners:
- Key Stage 1 & 2: “Las aventuras de Cristóbal Colón”, Grade 5, Southbank International School, Hampsted.
- Key Stage 3: “The Adventures of Lobsterman”, Oscar Tracey and Isaac Evans, Wetherby Senior School.
- Key Stage 4: “the zombie aBOXolypseS”, Holly Gascoyne, Holme Grange School.
- Key Stage 5: “Irreversible”, Anna Cottrill, Rochester Independent College.
Computer Animation Winners:
- EYFS and Key Stage 1: “Lyonsdown Learning”, Pupils from year 2 to Year 6, Lyonsdown School.
- Key Stage 2: “Green”, Alexandra Kulikova, Claires Court.
- Key Stage 3: “Apollo 11”, Thomas Haywood, LVS Ascot.
- Key Stage 4: “When nobody is around”, Sam McDonald, Normanhurst School.
- Key Stage 5: “Overgrown”, Helena Aubert Girbal, Dwight School London.
Digital Art Winners:
For any questions regarding this competition, please contact us at; ISAarts@isaschools.org.uk
Only schools whose Head is a Member with ISA are eligible to enter this competition. Please contact our membership department to enquire about joining ISA.