The ISA Film & Digital Art Competition is held annually. A fantastic opportunity to use both creative and technical skills combined to produce art works in the digital genre. Our three categories, Computer Animation, Short Film and Digital Art offer a range of ways for pupils to explore and showcase their work.
|Opening dates for entries:||Wednesday 6 May 2020|
|Deadline to enter:||Friday 16 October 2020|
This event is not yet open for entries
Film & Digital Art Competition 2019- Results
We are delighted to announce the results for the ISA Film & Digital Art Competition 2019.
Please Click here for the full list of the results.
Congratulations to all the winners and well done to everyone who took part.
Short Film Winners:
- Key Stage 1 & 2: “Las aventuras de Cristóbal Colón”, Grade 5, Southbank International School, Hampsted.
- Key Stage 3: “The Adventures of Lobsterman”, Oscar Tracey and Isaac Evans, Wetherby Senior School.
- Key Stage 4: “the zombie aBOXolypseS”, Holly Gascoyne, Holme Grange School.
- Key Stage 5: “Irreversible”, Anna Cottrill, Rochester Independent College.
Computer Animation Winners:
- EYFS and Key Stage 1: “Lyonsdown Learning”, Pupils from year 2 to Year 6, Lyonsdown School.
- Key Stage 2: “Green”, Alexandra Kulikova, Claires Court.
- Key Stage 3: “Apollo 11”, Thomas Haywood, LVS Ascot.
- Key Stage 4: “When nobody is around”, Sam McDonald, Normanhurst School.
- Key Stage 5: “Overgrown”, Helena Aubert Girbal, Dwight School London.
Digital Art Winners:
For any questions regarding this competition, please contact us at; ISAarts@isaschools.org.uk
Only schools whose Head is a Member with ISA are eligible to enter this competition. Please contact our membership department to enquire about joining ISA.