The ISA offers a number of different prizes for pupils in the schools of ISA Members. Click on the plus signs below to expand the sections and access the information about the individual awards available.
The Lexden Prize for Sixth Formers
The Lexden prize celebrates the achievement of sixth formers; achievement and education are considered in the broadest sense, definitely not just academic. Each ISA Member may nominate their “most remarkable sixth form student”.
Results for 2018
Winner: Abhiram Sasitharan, Oxford International College (LN)
Runners up: Matt Gunnee, Mander Portman Woodward (LW) and Eleanor Wise, Webber Independent School (LN)
The Lexden Roll of Honour and previous winners
The Lexden Roll of Honour 2018 includes all pupils nominated by their school for the Lexden Prize.
- 2018 – Abhiram Sasitharan, Oxford International College (LN)
The Whitbread Memorial Prize (GCSE)
The Whitbread Memorial Prize recognizes and celebrates outstanding involvement in, and service to, wider aspect of school and community life; in conjunction with achieving academic excellence in GCSE results (including iGCSEs).
Results for 2018
Winner: Sebastian Carvello, Sancton Wood School (E)
Runners up: Matthew Bryan, Ditcham Park School (LW) and Manuel Carmo Costa, Wetherby Senior School (LW)
The Whitbread Roll of Honour and previous winners
The Whitbread Roll of Honour includes all pupils nominated by their school for the Whitbread Prize.
- 2018 – Sebastian Carvello, Sancton Wood School
- 2017 – Elliot Butterworth, Derby Grammar School
- 2016 – Todd Lindley, Claires Court
- 2015 – Christian Smaditch, The Dixie Grammar School
- 2014 – Aditi Rangan, Red House School
- 2013 – Emily Allen, Bowbrook House School and Gabriella Lindley, Claires Court
- 2012 – Emily Atkins, Sancton Wood School
- 2011 – Rikhil Raithatha, Swaminaryan School
ISA Award for Excellence
This single award has now been replaced by the the ISA Awards. The Award for Excellence is no longer presented.
- 2015 – Arts Educational Schools, London
- 2014 – Beech House School, Rochdale
- 2013 – Reddiford School, Pinner
- 2012 – Adcote School for Girls, Shrewsbury
- 2011 – St Joseph’s, Launceston
- 2010 – Bowbrook House School, Pershore
If you have any queries about these awards, please contact Karen Goddard
Only schools whose Head is a Member with ISA are eligible to enter these competitions.