Date(s) - 09/12/2020
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Who should attend?
All staff working in schools
- Your brain on stress and how to manage it
- How to manage specific stressors for staff within the workplace and at home
- What is resilience?
- How to build resilience in yourself and your family
- Practical strategies to create a better life work balance, using self reflection and mindfulness
What you will learn:
- How to create a better work life balance
- How to reduce stress at work and home
- How to improve self care and prevent burn out
Course tutor: Dr Kiran Nijabat
“I would definitely recommend this course, especially to people working in stressful jobs and having difficulties balancing work and life”
” I will share what I have learnt with friends and family, it is definitely a training I will remember”
You might also be interested in these Mental Health courses
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secured by WorldPay