Location: This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Suitable for: Governors and proprietors, head, deputy heads, bursars and others in senior management responsible for ensuring the school’s compliance with the regulatory requirements.
This will be a step-by-step journey through each Part of the ISSRs, beginning with the Parts with which schools have most difficulty, indicating where help can be found, tips for improvements, and the content required to meet compliance with the regulatory requirements; there will be opportunity to ask questions.
Aims of the course:
- To be aware of the DfE requirements for regulating and inspecting schools, and thus the requirements of compliance inspections
- To be able to prepare the documentation required to demonstrate compliance with regulations
- To develop an awareness of how EYFS requirements and NMS interweave with the ISSRs
What you will learn:
- The importance of the regulations on pupils’ well-being
- The availability of guidance and documents to help in improving compliance
- How to use those to support the school’s preparation for inspection
Course tutor: Liz Coley
Feedback from previous delegates
“All of the course was delivered with expertise, professionalism, understanding and kindness. An excellent tutor. Thank you.”
When asked which parts of the course delegates found most valuable they said:
“Opportunity to look at our website during the course and to check whether what we needed to be on there was on there.”
“Familiarisation with the regulatory requirements and a clear and simplified understanding of how to ensure they are met to the satisfaction of the inspectors.”
“Very clear about how an inspection will be conducted. I am new to the independent sector and was very unsure about the ISI process. Also found it very useful understanding the difference between the two different inspections re compliance and quality.”
You might also be interested in these Inspections courses
We are running this course again on 2 June.
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secured by WorldPay