Date(s) - 27/02/2019
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Heathfield Knoll School
Suitable for: New or aspiring Senior Leaders
The transition to a senior leadership role can present an exciting opportunity to see an educational vision come to fruition – or you can become the victim of a landslide of operational activity and minutia. This course aims to develop delegates knowledge and skills of leadership, how to have maximum impact on the school’s development and effectiveness and how to control and enjoy the journey.
- Defining leadership, leadership styles and putting theory into practice
- Collaboration, decision making, risk management and accountability
- Thinking and acting strategically to achieve effective school development
- Senior Leadership – how to thrive and not merely survive – not just a matter of resilience
- What kind of leader am I? Do we have high impact teaching?
Course tutor: Paul Bevis
You might also be interested in these Leadership and Management courses
Secured by WorldPay