Location: This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Suitable for: EYFS, NQT, EY, Nannies, Childminders, Reception teachers, Sports and PE Leads, SLT
This course provides a combination of theory and practical content, underpinned with evidence based practice, to raise the profile and impact movement has on all developmental areas.
Aims of the course:
- Delegates will discover how movement is a precursor for all early mark making
- Raising an awareness of early childhood muscle development
- Creating inspiring ways to support and develop strength within the shoulder girdle
Delegates will learn:
- Actions songs to support language acquisition
- Syllabology – the power of music
- Forget the worksheets, move more
- Reflection on practice
Course tutor: Helen Battelley
You might also be interested in these Teaching and Learning courses
Secured by WorldPay