Date(s) - 01/12/2020
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Who should attend?
All school staff, particularly for those working in Pastoral Care or Early Intervention and Prevention.
Aims of the course:
- To improve all practitioners’ front-line skills in maintaining a harmonious, supportive school community with ISI Inspection best practice
- Learn conflict resolution tools and techniques that help to provide solutions to modern day issues regarding bullying, stress, anger and anxiety
- Understand the ‘Train the Trainer’ cascade programme – a supportive, holistic approach, which will help improve pupils’ leadership skills and resilience
- Tackle tricky modern-day situations and scenarios regarding personal safety, bully defence tools, and top tips for maximising personal and academic success
By the end of the training, participants will:
- Understand the definition, cause, cycle and effect of the modern-day world
- Use sustainable lesson plans and resources to provide whole school support and in turn, produce a harmonious, well rounded school community
- Understand the importance of building relationships with pupils and effectively challenge peer-on-peer negative behaviour through a mediation approach
- Practise and disseminate all learnt tools and techniques for direct work
- Improve presentation and leadership skills for School Assemblies and Parent Information Sessions
Course tutor: Julie Wilkinson
You might also be interested in these Mental Health courses
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email: email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay