This session is great for: Computing subject leaders, teachers and teaching assistants who are responsible for teaching the computing curriculum
If you need to deliver the Computing curriculum to KS1 or KS2 then this is the session for you. We will be using online and unplugged activities alongside the Purple Mash Tools and resources to support teaching and learning in this area. The day will be practical and hands-on as well giving you a tour of key Computing resources and theory. There will be time to ask questions and discuss lesson ideas.
What we will cover:
- How to plan engaging coding activities for KS1 and KS2;
- Progression of Coding experiences across Key Stages;
- How to monitor and assess pupil’s coding work;
- Setting and sharing computing activities
- Teaching other aspects of the Computing Curriculum including email, online safety and blogging.
Benefits and outcomes: Understand how Purple Mash can be used to teach coding as well as other aspects of the Computing Curriculum. Cross-curricular ideas for embedding computing objectives. Know how to monitor and assess computing activities in Purple Mash.
Course Tutor: 2Simple
*suitable for MA Postgraduate modules accredited by the University of Winchester
As this course is kindly being run and sponsored by 2Simple, we are offering a reduced rate of £105.
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay