Heathfield Knoll School
This is a workshop about the changing role of school secretaries and administrators – what actually comes under the school administration umbrella and how you can best support your school.
It used to be that roles were defined within the school office but nowadays we need to be able to turn our hands to all manner of tasks from meeting and greeting, to filing to supporting senior staff during inspection, to HR to administering first aid, to taking notes at meetings, to data management.
When it comes to inspection it is crucial that these task are undertaken correctly and that staff know what their area of responsibility is.
The programme will include:
- The ever changing world of administration in schools – roles and responsibilities
- Key skills and how to avoid the skills gap
- Communication and planning
- The importance of being part of the school community
- Inspection and other key areas where you can play a key role
Course tutor: Sally Fenton
You might also be interested in these Administration courses
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay