The Whitbread Memorial Prize
The Whitbread Memorial Prize recognizes and celebrates outstanding involvement in, and service to, wider aspect of school and community life; in conjunction with achieving academic excellence in GCSE results.
Congratulations to the following young people, whose exceptional achievements have been recognised by the adjudicators of this prize:
2017 Whitbread Prize Winner: Elliot Butterworth, Derby Grammar School
Runner-up: Hemal Gor, Swaminarayan School
Highly Commended: Holly Harvey, Malvern St James; Ella Milner, Quinton House; Sam Neal, King’s School Witney; Holly Winterburn, Quinton House.
The Whitbread Roll of Honour 2017 includes all pupils nominated by their school for the Whitbread Prize.
- 2016 – Todd Lindley, Claires Court
- 2015 – Christian Smaditch, The Dixie Grammar School
- 2014 – Aditi Rangan, Red House School
- 2013 – Emily Allen, Bowbrook House School and Gabriella Lindley, Claires Court
- 2012 – Emily Atkins, Sancton Wood School
- 2011 – Rikhil Raithatha, Swaminaryan School
This competition is open only to pupils in schools of ISA Member Heads.
ISA Award for Excellence
This single award has now been replaced by the the ISA Awards. The Award for Excellence is no longer presented.
- 2015 – Arts Educational Schools, London
- 2014 – Beech House School, Rochdale
- 2013 – Reddiford School, Pinner
- 2012 – Adcote School for Girls, Shrewsbury
- 2011 – St Joseph’s, Launceston
- 2010 – Bowbrook House School, Pershore