The Whitbread Memorial Prize
The Whitbread Memorial Prize recognizes and celebrates outstanding involvement in, and service to, wider aspect of school and community life; in conjunction with achieving academic excellence in GCSE results.
Nominations for the 2017 Prize have now closed and the prize will be adjudicated in early December, with the results announced shortly afterwards.
The Whitbread Roll of Honour 2017 includes all pupils nominated by their school for the Whitbread Prize.
- 2016 – Todd Lindley, Claires Court
- 2015 – Christian Smaditch, The Dixie Grammar School
- 2014 – Aditi Rangan, Red House School
- 2013 – Emily Allen, Bowbrook House School and Gabriella Lindley, Claires Court
- 2012 – Emily Atkins, Sancton Wood School
- 2011 – Rikhil Raithatha, Swaminaryan School
This competition is open only to pupils in schools of ISA Member Heads.
ISA Award for Excellence
This single award has now been replaced by the the ISA Awards. The Award for Excellence is no longer presented.
- 2015 – Arts Educational Schools, London
- 2014 – Beech House School, Rochdale
- 2013 – Reddiford School, Pinner
- 2012 – Adcote School for Girls, Shrewsbury
- 2011 – St Joseph’s, Launceston
- 2010 – Bowbrook House School, Pershore