Your safety is important to us and we’ve been working hard to make sure that all ISA events (courses, conferences, arts and sports events) are as safe as possible for everyone. Joining instructions for individual events will give specific guidance for the precautions in place for that particular venue.
ISA complies with the latest government Covid-19 guidelines, to ensure the safety of pupils, school staff and ISA employees.
- We ask that all attendees comply with national government guidance in force at the time.
- Please do not attend if you have any suspicion that you might have Covid:
- If you have any symptoms of Covid
- If you have had a recent positive test result – PCR or LFT
- We strongly encourage all participants (over the age of 11) to take a lateral flow test within 3 days before the event date. (This is not regulated by ISA and we do not require this information to be reported to us.)
- For indoor events, ISA will work with all venues to ensure fresh air ventilation is adequate for the setting. (You may choose to dress warmly.)
- Mask wearing may be sensible and appropriate for some indoor events: please use your personal judgement and respect the choices of others.
- For some identified larger indoor events, ISA will encourage all spectators to wear a mask or face covering for the duration of the event – out of respect for fellow audience members, ISA and venue staff.
After the event
- If you are diagnosed with Covid-19 (confirmed by PCR test) within ten days of an ISA event, please contact ISA immediately. If ISA is notified of a positive case of another attendee, we will inform you. (The identity of the case will not be passed on.)
Rudi Eliott Lockhart