|Date||Sunday 10 May 2020|
|Venue||Adcote School, Shrewsbury|
|Age Groups||U9 / U11|
|Gender||Boys and Girls|
|Entries Open||Monday 3 February 2020|
|Entries Close||Thursday 23 January 2020 (school entries) – Tuesday 25 March 2020 (name entries)|
|Organiser||Louise Hudson, Adcote School – email@example.com|
|How to Enter||Details to follow|
|National Governing Bodies|
For more information including a full copy of the rules please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 – (All Scores by school), (Individual Rankings), (Schools Summary)
- 2018 Final Team Scores & Positions
- 2018 Individual Rankings
- 2018 Group Sequence Results
- 2018 Teams Summary Sheet
Become a School Gymnastics Partner School
British Gymnastics values and recognises the importance of gymnastics in schools and our intention is to provide more comprehensive, cohesive, efficient and sustainable programmes for children in schools and for those adults and volunteers that work with them.
Once registered you will have access to a variety of resources which will assist you with the development of curricular and extra-curricular gymnastics and/or trampolining.
To register you will need to know the approximate number of pupils engaged in gymnastics in your school. You will then be provided with a username and password which will give you access to the Schools Downloads section of the website.
By becoming a British Gymnastics Partner School you will have access to a variety of self-help tools and resources which will assist you with the development of curricular and extra-curricular gymnastics.
Our Partner Schools receive:
• A 25% discount on GymSHOP for awards
• Free downloadable Key Step & Next Steps teaching and competition resources (linking to the School Games)
• Free downloadable GymChallenge & TeamGym resources to provide more variety to your delivery and competition opportunities
• Access to purchase GymFit resources
• Access to GymFusion (our National Festivals programme) without the need for individual BG membership
• Use of the British Gymnastics Partner Schools logo
Please note the British Gymnastics Partner School registration does not give you access to BSGA competitions. To register for BSGA competitions please click here.