Discovery Education is proud to be recognised as a Gold Preferred Supplier to all ISA member schools, offering exciting digital learning resources, professional development solutions and innovative networking opportunities.
- Foundation to Key Stage 2
- 23,000+ digital resources, including engaging short videos, interactive games, images, sounds, factfiles, articles, printable resources and prepared assemblies
- Age-appropriate news features and bulletins to help pupils understand the world they live in.
- Video zone, a dedicated area for pupils to work independently, with real-world STEM connections.
- Multiple tools to search by curriculum objective, year group, subject, topic or resource type to find our recommended resources
- Module guides providing teachers with context for the resources
- Tablet friendly
- Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2
- Over 100 step-by-step lessons with introductory videos
- Teacher resources and comprehensive lesson plans for Block coding, Python and HTML
- Free code lessons and open-ended challenges
- Debugging lessons to help pupils problem solve
- A personal school web page to showcase pupils’ block coding apps
- Tablet friendly activities
The best way to experience Discovery Education is to try it. Request a free trial or explore our free resources area.
Discovery Education holds an number of professional learning events across the UK, you can find out more about upcoming events in your area here.