Date(s) - 21/10/2020
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Suitable for: Heads, Deputy Heads, Senior Managers and staff involved in the inspection process.
The course will take you through the key regulatory documents alongside the requirements. You will have the opportunity to ask questions, and, as time allows, to do some checking of your own policies against the advice given.
Aims of the course:
- Being prepared and ready for inspection by keeping documentation up-to-date
- Having a greater understanding of regulatory documentation – what is required and where to find the guidance
- Being aware of some of the pitfalls and difficulties experienced by other schools
- How to get it right in EQIs and ensure the achievement and personal development of pupils is as strong as it can be
What you will learn:
- You will understand what documentation must be ready for inspection and how to keep it up-to-date
- You will be more aware of the guidance that ISI offers to help support their inspection process
- You will have a greater understanding of the EQI inspection and how promoting the well-being of pupils is all-important
Course tutor: Liz Coley
Feedback from previous delegates
“It is great to have a course led by an expert inspector”
“The course provided a very clear navigation through the documentation – which I have found difficult to understand since it has been renamed! I came away with a clearer understanding of what we need to check to ensure we are fully compliant.”
When asked which parts of the course delegates found most valuable they said:
“Checking of our own documents”
“Identifying areas to review on returning back to school”
Secured by WorldPay