Conference title: Changing Lives for Good: explore how we, PE professionals unlock the exciting potential that PE, sport and physical activity has to enable our students to become the very best they can be.
Suitable for: PE Teachers, Directors of Sport, sports coaches, academic teachers who teach sport.
Please click below for draft programme
The power of PE and Sport to enhance the wellbeing, achievement and leadership of all young people is huge. Are we doing enough, embracing innovation and considering ALL young people in what we offer, how we offer it and the changing needs of our students? This year’s ISA PE and Sport Conference, delivered in partnership with the Youth Sport Trust will explore how we, PE professionals unlock the exciting potential PE, sport and physical activity has to enable our students to become the very best they can be.
A preview of workshops included:
- clinics with England Cricketing Board
- clinics with Rugby Football Union
- clinics with Russell Earnshaw, Richard Cheetham, EVO Hockey
- Early Years, Creative Games, Sensory Circuits – Caroline Park – Cumnor House Sussex (Independent Coach Education)
- Safe Uncertainty and Identity in Sport – Dr Suzanne Brown – Clinical Psychologist & Director
- Various clinics with working with parents in sport
- Keynote speeches – Ali Oliver (CEO of Youth Sports Trust)
- Keynote speeches – Paul Mortimer – inclusion & diversity
- Keynote speeches – Various GB Athletes – Inspired Through Sport
Secured by WorldPay