North Bridge House Senior Hampstead
Who should attend?
All staff, including Pastoral Care and Early Intervention and Prevention.
This course is designed to help all professionals to understand and identify areas of vulnerability, and to be able to directly work with all pupils regarding solutions to bullying, stress, anger and anxiety. The programme includes a comprehensive step-by-step, personal wellbeing programme to maximise academic success.
- Provide tools and techniques that offer solution strategies regarding exam pressure, anxiety, anger management, self-esteem and confidence
- Equip professionals with participation, listening and reflective skills that allow a holistic approach to building pupil’s & students identity and wellbeing
- Tackle tricky modern-day situations and scenarios, such as friendship skills, bully defence tools and top tips for positive mental health
- Provide numerous Lesson Plans and Resources in the form of icebreakers, movie clips, games, quizzes and role plays.
By the end of the day you will:
- Understand the importance of building relationships with pupils and students through best practice listening and questioning skills
- Learn to challenge negative behaviour and receive teaching top tips regarding the importance of relationships, respect and identity
- Improve assertive building tools and techniques using the power of body language and leadership skills, through interactive and creative activities that engage, teach and communicate best practice with pupils or students
Course tutor: Julie Wilkinson
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Secured by WorldPay