Date(s) - 14/05/2020
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Heathfield Knoll School
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for anyone working in schools who is passionate about the well-being of their students. The core message is about promoting a whole school approach. It is of particular use for front line staff including Teachers, Heads, Deputy Heads, Pastoral and Wellbeing leads.
This course is run by a qualified psychotherapist, who will break down mental health and explore the factors that contribute to mental health issues, and what can be done to prevent them.
- Provide school staff with a deeper understanding and definition of mental health and wellbeing
- Provide an overview of stress from a bio-psycho-social model and how to manage it
- Define resilience and the key factors in building it as an essential life skill
Delegates will leave with:
- Enhanced understanding of improving emotional and psychological wellbeing
- Tools to help young people manage stress, build resilience and communication skills
- Techniques to encourage more open conversations about mental health
Course tutors: Lisa Jones
You might also be interested in these Mental Health courses
Secured by WorldPay