[SLP] This is a Senior Leadership Pathway course and attendance works towards the ISA Certificate in Advanced School Leadership (4 credits). See more information here.
Date(s) - 26/02/2020
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Suitable for: Sole Proprietors and those in senior positions in those schools, and also Proprietors of schools owned by educational companies
- To develop understanding of the legal requirements for the Proprietor of a school
- To show how a Proprietor must have oversight and record this
- To investigate how governance, management and different responsibilities are maintained and recorded
What you will learn:
- An understanding of the regulations (ISSRs)
- An understanding of key areas of specific oversight required
- How a record of checks and information gathered by the proprietor should be maintained
Course tutor: Gwen Caddock
For those who require accommodation, the Crown House Hotel is a short walk from ISA House. Mention you are attending an ISA course when booking, to receive a preferential rate of £85.
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay