Date(s) - 27/11/2019
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Who Should attend?
This course will be extremely valuable for Headteachers, Senior Leadership Teams and Team Leaders because they are continually managing people and change in challenging situations with limited resources. The skills and training provided will prepare them for greater success in future.
The course will be led by an experienced facilitator who creates a relaxed and creative space where delegates can participate in interactive activities and thought-provoking exercises to rehearse new skills and techniques.
Each delegate will also receive a free Motivational Map® report, to enable greater self-awareness and support the training on how to optimise engagement, productivity and satisfaction with different people.
Aims of the course:
- Equip leaders with further knowledge, skills and tools to make a bigger difference with their team
- Reinforce leadership capability with greater awareness of why people think and behave in different ways and demonstrate how this knowledge can be applied constructively
- Develop more powerful communication skills to handle difficult people, seize opportunities and influence positive outcomes
What will you learn?
- Discover what motivates different people and learn how to improve the engagement, productivity and satisfaction of your team
- Gain greater awareness of what makes you “tick”, why you make particular choices and how to enable a more resourceful mindset to achieve better results
- Knowledge and tools to explore challenging situations from a fresh perspective, handle conflict and use communication to achieve positive outcomes.
Course tutor: Guy Shackleton
You might also be interested in these Leadership and Management courses
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay