Chelsea Physic Garden
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any teacher or educator of KS1-3. Anyone who wants to learn more about the natural world and how it can be a great way to teach many aspects of the curriculum in fun ways.
Aims of the course:
To give you a better understanding of the natural world and its processes and help you to connect your students to it in creative and innovative ways.
What will you learn?
- How nature can contribute to curriculum-based learning
- How to make a simple ointment
- How to create an effective garden trail
- Just how many plants do we rely on in our lives
- Just what on earth is ‘Flaté’?
Secured by WorldPay