Run by Cambridge University, this workshop will offer invaluable insight into the process, and revisit key questions surrounding Oxbridge application: what qualities in applicants are the universities looking for and how is the best way for an applicant to prepare.
Who should attend?
Any teacher who is involved with Oxbridge Admissions, especially those tasked with coordinating applications to these universities.
Aims of the course:
- To ‘demystify’ the Cambridge Admissions process
- To offer advisers a rounded picture of what Cambridge is looking for and how they can best support their students.
You will take away from this course:
- How the new Admissions Assessments fit into the decision-making process
- The purpose and form of the Cambridge interview
- What Cambridge regards as good evidence of super-curricular activity
Course tutor: Dr Andrew Spencer – Cambridge University
For those who require accommodation, the Crown House Hotel is a short walk from ISA House. Mention you are attending an ISA course when booking, to receive a preferential rate of £85.
You might also be interested in these Administration courses
Secured by WorldPay