The ISA Athlete of the Term Award is an exciting opportunity for us all to celebrate and recognise those outstanding achievements being made by your school pupils during this specific term. We’ve seen and heard of some wonderful success stories over the last few months, and we would like you to help us celebrate these moments.
- Schools may enter up to 1 pupil per gender per term (2 in total)
- A separate entry would need to be made for each nomination if you have 2
- Open to all age groups
- 1 x high-resolution photo, and a supporting statement of why they have been nominated
- In the last weeks of term, we will shortlist nominations* and add them to our social media for voting to commence
- The winner will be determined via ISA Twitter and featured in our school news
- All nominated athletes will be invited to join an exclusive virtual Q&A session with Paralympic Footballer Jack Rutter, kindly provided by Sports for Schools
- Open to ISA Members’ schools only
*Please Note: The purpose of this campaign is to celebrate and recognise outstanding contributions from our students, as much as possible. Dependent upon entries, we may wish to increase the number of shortlisted and winning pupils in order to grant more recognition to our wonderful students. The decision to shortlist both a girls and boys category will be dependent upon number of entries (minimum 8+ boys and 8+ girls). Any changes will be outlined clearly to schools leading up to the deadline.
Deadline for nominations: 12pm Friday 12 March 2021
Winner announcement: 12pm Friday 19 March 2021
Q&A session for nominees: 10am Wednesday 24 March 2021
Certificates to award
Previous #ISAathleteoftheterm winners