Mill Hill School
All schools now are seeking to use technology in innovative and measured ways to engage pupils and parents alike but are increasingly finding that finding their way through the maze of educational technology possibilities is expensive, time consuming and frustrating. This course gives school leaders the overview and insight they need to feel confident in making the right choices for their school.
Who should attend?
Head and lead team members keen to understand the possibilities for their school. No detailed technical knowledge is necessary, the course aims to demystify the edtech world and focusses on the impacts on education of different digital solutions available.
• What digital environments and educational platforms are and how to assess them.
• The importance of purpose oriented technology – what you need and don’t need.
• The key decisions to shape school online access strategy.
• The role of CPD, ownership and champions.
• Learning beyond the classroom and collaboration, the possibilities of technology.
Course tutor: Joe Warren
Secured by WorldPay