Mill Hill School
Are you confident that the computing curriculum is being well delivered in your school, or would you like ideas on how to bring a ‘wow’ to computing lessons? Would you like to secure your own understanding or be clearer on academic or technological requirements for delivering computing? This course is designed to support schools in ensuring they have a complete understanding of coding and computing and how to confidently deliver the curriculum. It covers the key concepts, ways to bring the subject to life and where to find essential resources to engage and inspire pupils from year 1 right up to year 9.
Who should attend?
Directors of Studies, School Leaders or ICT lead teachers looking to enhance and enrich the computing curriculum across the school and strengthen their own subject knowledge.
• Coding and Computing concepts: The 8 things you need to know.
• Confidently converting from ICT to Computing.
• Computational thinking from year 1 to year 8.
• Approaches for bringing computing to life across the school.
• Devices and tech – what you need and don’t need.
• Teaching coding with and without a computer.
• Teaching strategies, lesson ideas and where to obtain a wealth of quality resources.
Course tutor: Joe Warren
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Secured by WorldPay