Location: This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Who should attend?
Chairs of Governors, Executive Headteachers, CEOs, Bursars, Headteachers
This course provides an overview of recruitment practice, with an emphasis on the recruitment of Senior Leaders. Particular attention will be paid to recruiting safely, candidate research, establishing a cultural fit as well as how to lead and manage the appointment cycle from start to finish.
- Establishing the correct cultural and professional profile to ensure ‘best fit’
- Looking for, and avoiding red flags through research
- Ensuring a safe and rigorous approach to sifting, interviewing and task setting
What you will learn:
- Creating a cultural ‘golden thread’ throughout the appointment process
- Avoiding recruitment mistakes
- Before and after – why the recruitment process is not just about the ‘search’
Course tutor: Matt Collins
You might also be interested in these Recruitment courses
Secured by WorldPay