Date(s) - 25/11/2020
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Suitable for: The person within school responsible for maintaining the Single Central Register and members of leadership and governance responsible for the oversight of safer recruitment.
This will be a step-by-step journey through each recruitment check for different staff in line with the regulatory requirements and how it should be recorded; delegates will be able to ask ‘burning questions’ about their own practice.
- To enhance understanding about the regulatory requirements for appointing different types of staff
- To ensure the contents of the safer recruitment policy meet requirements and that they are implemented correctly
- To enhance understanding of how recruitment checks are completed and recorded on the SCR
- To be able to monitor recruitment records and know what must be retained in personnel files
What you will take from the course:
- Greater awareness of carrying out recruitment checks
- Greater confidence in how to maintain the SCR
- Gaining an insight into what the inspector will be looking for and how the SCR will be scrutinised
Course tutor: Liz Coley
We are running this course again online via Zoom on 3 February.
This event is fully booked. To be added to a waiting list, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secured by WorldPay