Date(s) - 20/10/2020
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Suitable for: Proprietors, Chairs of Governors, Governors, and Heads
This course will cover the inspection of governance and will alert you to any recent changes in the Regulatory Requirements that affect Heads, Proprietors and Governors. There is a requirement that Heads, Proprietors and Governors are involved in regular training and this is your chance to fulfil this obligation. It will also give you an opportunity to see how governance is structured and managed in other schools.
The course will confirm governors’/proprietors’ understanding of their responsibilities concerning the regulatory requirements, give tips on how to monitor compliance, and explain their contribution to the school’s inspection process, alongside having the opportunity to ask questions
Aims of the course:
- To ensure an awareness of the regulatory requirements
- To understand how to monitor the regulations, both policy and implementation
- To develop a greater awareness of your role during the inspection
- To be able to support your headteachers before and during the inspection
What delegates will learn:
- The importance of their responsibility for the regulations
- How to undertake that responsibility through monitoring
- Preparation for their contribution to the inspection process
Course tutor: Liz Coley
Feedback from previous delegates
“Usual high standard and very informative. Delivery first class”
“The trainer is very experienced and it was very useful to hear from an ISI ex-inspector how governance is inspected.”
Can’t make the date? We are running this course again 0nline via Zoom on 4 March.
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secured by WorldPay