Date(s) - 12/02/2019
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Who should attend?
New and developing subject leaders
All you need to know to kick start, review or ‘re-boot’ the leadership of science in your school, including:
- Essential updates – What do OfSTED, the DfE, Wellcome Trust, ASE, PSTT and more say about primary science?
- Being a leader and influencing others – What type of leader are you? How can you support others to develop their practice?
- Monitoring and evaluating science – The best tools for the job and how to use them effectively
- Key topics – assessment and working scientifically, must-dos and quick wins to begin to initiate change in your school
• To inform and update subject leaders
• To increase their confidence in leading others and initiating change
Course tutor: Nicola Beverley
You might also be interested in these Leadership and Management courses
Secured by WorldPay