Who should attend?
Pre Prep Heads, Curriculum Managers and teachers across the Primary age range
Aims of the day:
- To know what outstanding teaching and learning looks like and sounds like
- To see leading edge curriculum design that fulfills the new 2019 Ofsted framework criteria calling for schools to ‘be bold and distinctive’ and ‘properly prepare young people to succeed in modern Britain.’
- To deepen understanding of how to create an exciting, relevant long term map
- Leave with effective planning processes for mapping the term’s and weekly learning
- To be inspired to think about curriculum in a fresh, exciting way!
Course tutor: Nicola Powell
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay