Date(s) - 06/12/2019
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at both classroom practitioners and School leaders looking to improve the value added from marking and feedback.
Given the recent changes to the ISI framework it is essential that teachers and leaders get to grips with these criteria, as well as taking on board the research which shows that improving marking and feedback is the number one way of adding value to pupil progression and attainment.
This highly interactive course will allow teachers to achieve the following outcomes:
- Prepare for ISI’s latest work book inspections
- Mark smarter, not harder: plans to reduce marking time
- Upgrade your marking and feedback to ensure all pupils:
- make rapid progress
- deepen learning
- know how to improve
- are engaged
- Unpicking ISI’s criteria for marking and assessment
- Surpass ISI’s expectations for work book inspections
- Providing feedback with clear direction and how to improve
Course tutor: John Medlicott
Why not also attend our ‘Improving Pupil Progress and Raising Attainment’ course on 5 December at ISA House?
Book accommodation at the Crown House Hotel for £85 B&B rate when you mention ISA upon booking.
You might also be interested in these Teaching and Learning courses
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay