[SLP] This is a Senior Leadership Pathway course and attendance works towards the ISA Certificate in Advanced School Leadership (4 credits). See more information here.
Location: This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Suitable for: New or aspiring Senior Leaders, or those in post who seek an opportunity to reflect, take a deep breath and renew.
The transition to a senior leadership role can present an exciting opportunity to see an educational vision come to fruition, or you can become the victim of a landslide of operational activity and minutia.
This course aims to:
- Develop delegates’ knowledge and skills of leadership
- Provide an understanding on how to have maximum impact on the school’s development and effectiveness
- Teach delegates how to control and enjoy the journey
You will learn to:
- Build a collaborative leadership culture
- Improve your school by thinking and acting strategically
- Personally thrive as a senior leader
Course tutor: Paul Bevis
Feedback from previous delegates
“An excellent course that I found highly informative, thoroughly useful and relevant to my current role. Paul was fantastic; very knowledgeable about the subject and kept the pace of the course great all day”
“Informative and well delivered”
“The instructor was very experienced and was able to provide me with some valuable insights and points for reflection of my own practice! Put things into action [the] very next day”
You might also be interested in these Leadership and Management courses
Secured by WorldPay