Location: This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Who should attend?
Teachers, TA’s, SLT
This interactive training will provide delegates with simple and effective techniques to ‘bio-hack’ their stress reactions allowing them to think clearly under pressure, take charge of life’s challenges and recharge their energy throughout the day. The training takes participants learning to the next level, providing science-based and scientifically validated self-regulation tools and techniques to reduce stress and improve individual’s health and wellbeing.
- Increase personal resilience and energy levels
- Identify energy depleting emotions
- Understand the effects positive and negative emotions have on our physiology
- Reduce symptoms of personal and professional stress such as confusion, fatigue, and sleep disturbance
- Control the ability to think clearly under pressure and recognise appropriate solutions to problems
- Increase the ability to maintain situational awareness
- Improve reaction times and coordination
- Enhance the ability to maintain composure during challenges
Course tutor: Dave Price
Secured by WorldPay