The course is especially suited to those who would like to develop a deeper understanding of early years Physical development, education and activity.
Staff will gain more confidence to plan and deliver high quality provision for children aged between 3-6 years
- Provide delegates with an understanding of how to deliver an EY Movement session
- to recognise the difference between PA/PD/PL/PE
- To increase skills and broaden an understanding of EY PA and PE
- provide delegates with the skills to create their own programme or scheme of work
- instant ideas to increase engagement, concentration and skill acquisition
- to learn how to use movement to elicit excellent responses in young children