Date(s) - 22/01/2021
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at both Classroom Practitioners and School Leaders looking to improve the value added from marking and feedback.
Given the recent changes to the ISI framework it is essential that teachers and leaders get to grips with these criteria, as well as taking on board the research which shows that improving marking and feedback is the number one way of adding value to pupil progression and attainment.
- Prepare for ISI’s latest work book inspections
- Mark smarter, not harder: plans to reduce marking time
- Upgrade your marking and feedback to ensure all pupils:
- make rapid progress
- deepen learning
- know how to improve
- are engaged
- Unpicking ISI’s criteria for marking and assessment
- Surpass ISI’s expectations for work book inspections
- Providing feedback with clear direction on how to improve
Course tutor: John Medlicott
Feedback from previous delegates
“Extremely useful and engaging”
“Fantastic subject knowledge & great suggestions for strategies to implement. Trainer addressed all of groups requirements”
“We were given lots of tips on how to refresh and improve feedback and marking from a very knowledgeable speaker”
You might also be interested in these Teaching and Learning courses
Can’t make the date? We are running this course again Online via Zoom on 27 April.
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please email: email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay