OneSchool Global UK
Who should attend?
Maths subject leaders, Classroom Teachers, Classroom Teachers returning to teaching, Teaching Assistants, Teachers moving into new year groups.
During the day, delegates will consider the recent changes in maths education and how they may impact their own practice. Delegates will also explore the term “numbersense” and why this is so important.
- To examine recent changes in teaching and learning
- To explore the implications of delivering a mastery approach/curriculum
- To support the development of numbersense
What you will learn:
- How DfE guidance and the shift in teaching and learning will impact their school, priorities and ways forward
- The importance of numbersense
- Mathematical activities, games and problem solving to use back in school
Course tutor: Liz Gibbs
Feedback from previous delegates
“Thoroughly enjoyed the course and felt enthusiastic about promoting the ideas with colleagues”
“A worthwhile course and inspiring presenter”
When asked which part of the course delegates found most valuable they said:
“The practical activities that I can take back to school”
“The resources available.”
Secured by WorldPay