Date(s) - 19/10/2017
9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Needham House Hotel
This is a one day conference, with a dinner and overnight stay.
The Annual Proprietors Conference is open to independent school proprietors, proprietor heads and their teams, senior leaders of proprietary school chains, and those that support proprietary schools across the sector.
As well as invaluable networking opportunities, the conference provides up-to-date support for schools as businesses, the latest on changes to regulatory frameworks, and inspiration for leading Britain’s best proprietary schools. Harnessing expertise from across the sector, this annual event is unique in being specifically designed for UK school proprietors.
Speakers and sessions include:
- Coopetition: Why it is vital for the success of the Independent Schools Sector, David Winfield
- Funny Business with Marc Hogan
- How Proprietary Schools can get the most out of inspection, James Wilding
- The Post Brexit Landscape for Proprietary Schools, Lloyds Bank
- Managing staff, insurance against claims and other HR issues, Abel Brown HR
- What we learn from leadership, Adrian Furnham
- Eddie The Eagle as after dinner speaker
Please click here to see the full programme.
You might also be interested in these conferences
Drinks Reception Sponsor: MTM Consulting
Annual Dinner Sponsor: Double First Ltd
Please click here for more information about sponsoring this conference.
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay