Date(s) - 12/03/2020
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Suitable for: Recently Qualified Teachers.
This course will help your school provide effective ongoing support to your Recently Qualified Teachers.
We understand how important it is to retain good RQTs, as they are the core of our future teaching profession and our potential school leaders of the future. We have designed a course that will provide the crucial continued support that recently qualified teachers need, to enable them to navigate through the first years of their teaching profession.
This course aims to:
- Support RQTs to work in a time efficient manner
- Provide advice on how to manage difficult situations, either with parents or pupils
- Advise RQTs on how to make professional development effective
You will learn to:
- Perform at a high level without risk of burn out
- Improve your management of difficult situations
- Evaluate your own professional development pathway
Course tutor: Leaders of Ipswich High School
You might also be interested in these Leadership and Management courses
Secured by WorldPay