Date(s) - 10/11/2020
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Suitable for: Heads and anyone involved at Senior Management level in preparing the documentation required for inspection
To get the best out of the inspection process, schools need to be prepared and alert to the documentation that ISI requires – even before the inspection begins.
This course will go through all the documentation needed for a positive inspection result, including regulatory policies and other documents which must be available to the inspection team, as well as giving opportunity for questions to be asked and self-reflection to take place throughout the day.
- Knowing what documentation is required and when – looking in depth at the ISI requirements
- Knowing where to find the information to help you
- Feeling confident about preparing your documentation for inspection
What you will learn:
- How to ensure that all your documentation is clear and how to make it so
- How to keep regulatory documentation up-to-date
- How to prepare effectively for the inspection process
Course tutor: Liz Coley
Feedback from previous delegates
When asked which parts of the course delegates found most valuable they said:
“The experience of the trainer was outstanding and her approach incredibly helpful.”
“The amount of information regarding compliance requirements. Clear and concise, enabling a course of action to be formulated. Elizabeth’s knowledge shone through!”
“The ‘take away’ check lists”
“Practical examples of how to interpret the documentation.”
You might also be interested in these Inspections courses
This event is fully booked. To be added to a waiting list, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email: email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay