Location: This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Suitable for: Headteachers, Senior Leaders, Practitioners and Teaching Assistants from Junior, Prep and Pre-Prep settings.
This conference will give you the latest updates in Junior, Prep and Pre-Prep settings and offer practical insights to take back to your school. There will also be an opportunity to share good practice with other delegates.
- Inspecting School Culture – Vanessa Ward, ISI Chief Inspector
- Understanding language difficulties and the impact on learning – Olivia Turner, Head of Junior Years at More House School
- EYFS Changes – alternative assessment tools:
- Case Study Illustration – Penny Ford, Head of Burton Hathow Prep School
- The Rainbow Assessment – Professor Pat Preedy, Independent Consultant
- Group discussion, reflection and feedback
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please email: email@example.com
Secured by WorldPay