Location: This course will be run online via Zoom. Full details of how to join will be sent in advance of the day.
Who should attend?
EYFS, NQTs, EY, Nannies, Childminders, Reception Teachers, Sports and PE Leads, SLT
This course provides a combination of theory and practical content, underpinned with evidence based practice, to raise the profile and impact movement has on all developmental areas.
Aims of the course:
- Learn how movement underpins all learning in early childhood
- To explore recent neuroscience research on epigenetics
What will you learn?
- How music + movement supports all areas of well being
- Developing secure attachment through movement interaction
- What does practitioner well being look like?
- What does a child’s well being look like?
- Ways to adapt the environment to support PA
- Reflection on practice
Course tutor: Helen Battelley
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Secured by WorldPay