Date(s) - 26/05/2021
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Who should attend?
EYFS, NQTs, EY, Nannies, Childminders, Reception Teachers, Sports and PE Leads, SLT
This course provides a combination of theory and practical content, underpinned with evidence based practice, to raise the profile and impact movement has on all developmental areas.
Aims of the course:
- Learn how movement underpins all learning in early childhood
- To explore recent neuroscience research on epigenetics
What will you learn?
- How music + movement supports all areas of well being
- Developing secure attachment through movement interaction
- What does practitioner well being look like?
- What does a child’s well being look like?
- Ways to adapt the environment to support PA
- Reflection on practice
Course tutor: Helen Battelley
For those who require accommodation, the Crown House Hotel is a short walk from ISA House. Mention you are attending an ISA course when booking, to receive a preferential rate of £85.
Secured by WorldPay