Who should attend?
Maths subject leaders, Classroom teachers and Senior Leaders.
During the day, you will learn:
- how to take an activity and develop it for all learners, most importantly extend the thinking of the more able;
- what a daily mathematics meeting is, how it is structured and used alongside a mastery curriculum;
- how to make the best of a few key resources
This is an active and hands on course – it is advisable to bring an iPad or camera phone with you to capture the various models and images and a memory stick should you require any bespoke electronic resources on the day from the tutor.
- To understand the component parts of a mastery curriculum, including introducing a daily mathematics meeting
- To explore how to extend more able pupils and provide greater depth to their learning
- To reflect on the day and consider next steps
Course tutor: Liz Gibbs
Feedback from previous delegates
“Probably the best course I’ve ever been on”
“Thoroughly enjoyed the course and felt enthusiastic about promoting the ideas with colleagues”
“A worthwhile course and inspiring presenter”
Bookings are closed for this event. To check availability, please contact us on 01799 523619, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Secured by WorldPay