Who should attend?
Maths subject leaders, Classroom teachers and Senior Leaders.
During the day, you will learn:
- how to take an activity and develop it for all learners, most importantly extend the thinking of the more able;
- what a daily mathematics meeting is, how it is structured and used alongside a mastery curriculum;
- how to make the best of a few key resources
This is an active and hands on course – it is advisable to bring an iPad or camera phone with you to capture the various models and images and a memory stick should you require any bespoke electronic resources on the day from the tutor.
- To understand the component parts of a mastery curriculum, including introducing a daily mathematics meeting
- To explore how to extend (greater depth) more able pupils
- To reflect on the day and consider next steps
Course tutor: Liz Gibbs
Feedback from previous delegates
“Thoroughly enjoyed the course and felt enthusiastic about promoting the ideas with colleagues”
“A worthwhile course and inspiring presenter”
Secured by WorldPay